[Dovecot] v1.1.beta11 released

Dean Brooks dean at iglou.com
Sun Dec 9 23:17:07 EET 2007

Hi,

Since installing v1.1.beta11, I am now getting these errors in our
syslog anytime I move messages between two folders:

Dec  9 16:12:19 star dovecot: [ID 107833 mail.error] IMAP(dean): Cached message
offset lost for seq 4 in mbox file /home/dean/Mail/Trash

This was not happening with beta 10.  It happens for all users on our
system moving messages between any two folders.  Removing the index
files does not help.

Here is output of dovecot -n, running under Solaris 8 (64 bit):

base_dir: /var/run/dovecot/
protocols: imap
ssl_disable: yes
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot//login
login_executable: /usr/local/adm/dovecot/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
login_user: daemon
mail_extra_groups: mail
mail_location: mbox:~/Mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u:INDEX=/var/indexes/local/%u
mail_nfs_storage: yes
mbox_write_locks: fcntl
mail_plugins: quota imap_quota
auth default: