[Dovecot] Internal Error - Cannot select inbox

Eric Beda eric.beda at udsm.ac.tz
Mon Dec 10 08:32:27 EET 2007

Hi,
I have read through the dovecot wiki a couple of times, although i alwasy
get errors issuing the give dovecot --log-error command, as in the option
is not available... but i have st my log_path to dovecot.log and info_path
to dovecot.info and still no errors are reported to dovecot.log in my
syslog configuration all mail messages go to maillog and also no error
messages are shown in there,,, where does dovecot log these errors

upgrading dovecot for me is to be treated as last resort since this is a
production server, and i have a few backup options, i need a solution that
is reversable if the need arises...

i'm using dovecot 1.0.rc15 the one that comes with RHE5