[Dovecot] Roadmap to future

Angel Marin anmar at anmar.eu.org
Mon Dec 10 10:59:47 EET 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 10:56 +0000, Ed W wrote:
>> Can I also add to your TODO list:
>>
>> - Lemonade Profile!
>
> Yes, and other extensions.. I haven't thought about these much yet, but
> I think most of them won't be too difficult to implement.

That'd be a really great-to-have feature :)

And as now there's a robust client library that implements all this[1],
we'll hopefully see new client proliferation supporting 'push-like'
email [2] for tablets and phones. So having support for all this on IMAP
servers will become a must in the not so distant future in order to stay
in the map :)

[1] http://www.tinymail.org/
[2] http://modest.garage.maemo.org/
--