[Dovecot] Automatic Index Generation

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Mon Dec 10 12:28:48 EET 2007

El Thursday 06 December 2007 13:35:26 Maciej Poszywak escribió:
> My other option is to write a script which will log as each user and create
> indexes, however this seems a bit of painful way to do it.

That's almost the way I did; using a master user is quite simple, and even if
it's no optimal, I did going into production, so time was not an issue.

I used the attached perl script, where

$pop3_password is the password for the master user
/home/lgstosej/tmp/passwd is a copy of /etc/passwd

HTH
--
Joseba Torre. CIDIR Bizkaia.