[Dovecot] squat also not working in beta11

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Dec 10 13:15:16 EET 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 18:48 +0800, Joe Wong wrote:
> Hi Timo,
>
> Just tried squat in beta11. I also get the same error in the log:
>
> dovecot: Dec 10 14:21:17 Error: IMAP(joewong99:joew.outblaze.com):
> Corrupted squat uidlist file /mailfs/4/22/3/joewon
> g99:joew.outblaze.com at joew_outblaze_com/Maildir/dovecot.index.search.uids:
> Broken uidlists

This happens immediately when searching? Wonder if the problem has to do
with emails inside the maildir, because I can't break it even with
stress testing.

Have you tried with english-only mailboxes? Or having the mailbox
located on local disk? It's pretty easy to test by running manually:

FTS=squat MAIL=fts,fts_squat MAIL=~/Maildir /usr/local/libexec/imap
1 select inbox
2 search text "hello"