[Dovecot] Dovecot Antispam Problem (Using mail sending backend)

Justin Refice justin at refice.net
Mon Dec 10 22:10:05 EET 2007

Just to get more information...

If I change the email accounts in dovecot.conf from dspam-add at xxx.yy to my
own personal account (hosted off-site), the emails ARE getting forwarded.

If I go into the console and do "cat <mail file> | /usr/sbin/sendmail
dspam-add at xxx.yyy" then dspam DOES detect and properly retrain.

But, when I set the antispam email address to dspam-add at xxx.yyy, I see
nothing in the logs to indicate that any messages are being sent.

-J

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated on this one...