[Dovecot] got too little data ?? [SOLVED]

Benoit Branciard Benoit.Branciard at univ-paris1.fr
Wed Dec 12 19:48:49 EET 2007

Benoit Branciard a écrit :
> I just switched in a hurry one of our mailbox servers from UW-imapd to
> Dovecot in an attempt to address performance and stability problems.
> [...]
> The bad new is that we get lots or errors like this in log:
>
> 	IMAP(username): FETCH for mailbox INBOX UID 23862 got too little data:
> 3186 vs 3206

We are running 1.0.9 (which includes Timo's patch) for about one day
without the bug showing up anymore. So the fix seems OK.

I believe Dovecot is the only software for which bugs are fixed in less
time I need to complete the bug report :-)

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.