[Dovecot] Help please: Migrating Courier imap - Dovecot (Postfix virtual mailbox domains)

Mon Dec 17 00:16:39 EET 2007

On 12/16/2007, Marcus Rueckert (darix at opensu.se) wrote:
> i would rather say depends on the distro and the setup. for many users
> it might work very well. and i would rather have an older version with
> security fixes than and maybe less old version without.

???

I'd rather have a version that is not mucked with by someone other than
the official maintainer(s) of a project.

If there is a (serious) security fix available, by definition it will be
in the latest release, or will be soon enough...

--

Best regards,

Charles