[Dovecot] sieve & vacation question

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Tue Dec 18 23:00:46 EET 2007

We have a setup where a Postfix gateway does virtual_alias rewriting
of the envelope sender:

ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de get rewritten to hildeb at postamt.charite.de

The mail is then sent on to postamt.charite.de, the Mailbox server.

There we use deliver & doecot. The sieve vacation recipient says it won't answer if:

"The envelope recipient is not found in the message To:, Cc: or Bcc:
fields."

But this is never the case, since the envelope is being rewritten. How
can I solve this conundrum?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)             plonk at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155