[Dovecot] Squirrelmail + Dovecot + Maildir

vicki at thepenguin.org vicki at thepenguin.org
Fri Dec 21 23:10:09 EET 2007

> On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 14:11 -0500, Vicki Stanfield wrote:
>> The error in the browser is:
>>
>> *
>> ERROR : Bad or malformed request.*
>>
>> Server responded: {830} BAD Error in IMAP command : Unknown command.
>
> This is clearly a Squirrelmail bug.

For completeness, I wanted to include the solution to this puzzle. I had
migrated my old squirrelmail config over to the box and then forgot it was
there. I later installed the rpm version. I confused the system (and
myself) in the process. Once I took away the old stuff, I was able to
appropriately configure squirrelmail. Thanks for the help.

Vic