[Dovecot] namespace problem / 1.1beta11

ja nein reg9009 at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 29 00:31:32 EET 2007

Hi Timo,

well, I don't know how I managed it, either :)

Here's the output of the log file with mail_debug=yes. Interestingly it prints out the correct namespace in the log file (I did a synchronization of some folders in this period):

Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): Loading modules from directory: /opt/dovecot-1.1-beta12/lib/dovecot/imap
Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): Module loaded: /opt/dovecot-1.1-beta12/lib/dovecot/imap/lib20_fts_plugin.so
Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): Module loaded: /opt/dovecot-1.1-beta12/lib/dovecot/imap/lib21_fts_squat_plugin.so
Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): Effective uid=40000, gid=40000, home=/home/dovecot/mail/smcc.net/merk at smcc.net
Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): maildir: data=/home/dovecot/mail/smcc.net/merk at smcc.net:INDEX=/home/dovecot/index/smcc.net/merk at smcc.net
Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): maildir++: root=/home/dovecot/mail/smcc.net/merk at smcc.net, index=/home/dovecot/index/smcc.net/merk at smcc.net, control=, inbox=/home/dovecot/mail/smcc.net/merk at smcc.net
Dec 28 23:24:33 51 dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<merk at smcc.net>, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
Dec 28 23:24:52 51 dovecot: IMAP(merk at smcc.net): Disconnected: Logged out bytes=17572/71038

It seems that the output to the client doesn't correspond to the settings dovecot uses internally?!

Regards,
Sebastian