[Dovecot] Permanent roadmap page on web

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 30 07:41:54 EET 2007

On 30.12.2007, at 7.34, Martin Strand wrote:

> Have you considered using an issue tracking system? (Trac,
> bugzilla, etc)

Yes, considered and rejected all of them so far. I wrote about this a
year ago: http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-January/
018786.html. Most replies to that mail ignored the 3) part, which is
the main reason there's no issue tracker yet.

Although I think bug tracking and feature tracking are quite
different things. I don't think feature tracking needs many features.
I'm pretty happy with the current static html page. Although I did
consider adding it to wiki, because it would provide change history.
Maybe I'll still move it there.