[Dovecot] 1.0.rc21 released

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Fri Feb 2 20:32:49 UTC 2007

For what it's worth in kudos -- one of my beta testers immediately
replied with the below after upgrading rc19 to rc21 (Maildir, NFS/fnctl,
PAM using nss_ldap):

"Troy, whatever it was that you did has sped up my use of Thunderbird
tremendously. I'm back to moving a month's worth of email with no
timeout errors. Huge huge HUGE workflow and efficiency improvement!"

woo! ;)
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer