[Dovecot] quota interferes with dovecot

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Fri Feb 9 07:21:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

seems like your indexes are in the same filesystem, so they can't be updated.
It's a better idea having the indexes in a diferent filesystem -without
quota-. Something like:

mail_location =
maildir:~/Maildir:INDEX=/var/dovecot/%u:CONTROL=/var/dovecot/%u

HTH

Aaaaaaaaagur.

--
Joseba Torre. CIDIR Bizkaia.