[Dovecot] Is it 1.0 yet?

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed Feb 14 10:32:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 11:21:39AM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 09:44 +0100, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> > I only wish that dovecot would be able to use LDAP with
> > reconnecting/rebinding before each authentication request: as I've mailed
> > before, this is an issue for us, other softwares seems to work (because they
> > reconnects each time, like ldap auth of squid for example). Ok, this may be
> > a bug of OpenLDAP, I know ...
>
> Have you tried it since rc18? I thought it worked properly now.

Errr, well, sorry :) I've missed this point. I'm testing rc22 now with my
own stretch tester, no fault got till now, which seems to be good (versions
I had got problem with were at fault after some seconds of intensive stretch
testing).  Sorry for the noise :) If I have some fault I would post. Thanks!

--
- Gábor