[Dovecot] Replacing qmail + vpopmail with: sendmail + dovecot.

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Feb 19 20:32:41 UTC 2007

Hi David,
thanks for answering.

The problem is that I'm migrating a running server. My problems are:
- many domains already configured in the vpopmail DB, need to use those
users
- need to code a company policies using perl (as explained in my
previous email)

I think I can just plug sendmail in front of the running server and then
deliver
the email using smtp to localhost:26 where qmail can be running.
I'm thinking running sendmail and procmail in the same machine, diferent
ports.

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver