[Dovecot] 1.0.rc24 released

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Fri Feb 23 08:04:15 UTC 2007

Matthias Andree wrote:
> It's outright annoying and offensive if many people gather in the lobby
> and shout for 1.0, of which many will just see the outside (how it
> behaves) but not the inside (the code itself).
>
> It's 1.0 if it's done, and I hope not a day sooner.

I understand what you're saying, but realize that some of us have
pointy-haired bosses who refuse to consider ANYTHING until it's hit
"version 1.0."  Personally I think it's a ridiculous and arbitrary
standard, but unfortunately, they sign my paychecks, so I ultimately
have to keep them happy.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: Firmware update in the coffee machine