[Dovecot] 1.0rc_15 - imap-login disappearing

James Pattinson jamesp at hisser.org
Wed Feb 28 16:28:28 UTC 2007

Matthias Andree wrote:
> James Pattinson schrieb:
>
>> Hi All
>>

>> Restarting dovecot completely fixes the problem, until it occurs again,
>> hours or days later.
>>

> try rc24...

Runing rc24 now. And (maybe) coincidentally the problem surfaced almost
immediately. 3 imap-logins running, loaded my mail client, 2 running.
Accessed another folder within the client, 1 process running. Restarted
my mail client, and the login was successful but I now have no
imap-login process running. Navigating to another folder fails as expected.

Restarted dovecot, and it's all fine again! I've logged in about 10
times since then and it's stable... for now.

Cheers,
James