[Dovecot] Client transaction logging in dovecot.

Tan Shao Yi tansy at pacific.net.sg
Thu Jan 4 16:57:42 UTC 2007

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your reply.

Would it be possible to request for it? Occasionally we do have users who
complain about e-mail loss when they have actually downloaded them or
initiated the deletions. Having such logging in place will ease tracking
of what actually happened.

Or do your good self or anyone in the list have a good way of making such
information available? Logging the whole transaction (including the bodies
transferred) will really be too much logging. :(

Thanking in advance.

Cheers.
Tan Shao Yi