[Dovecot] Large & busy site, NFS with deliver only servers

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jan 22 15:22:29 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 00:44 +1100, Dean Manners wrote:
> Thanks Timo.  It definitely seemed to make some improvement, but I still end
> up crashing out after a couple of minutes with:
>
> Jan 22 23:30:48 mailfilter01 deliver(drawkcab at drawkcab.com): seq = 1161,
> rec->uid = 0, first_new_seq = 1161, records = 1160

Weird, I thought I had gotten rid of this problem already. Could you try
if these patches change this assert to something else:

http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-January/007487.html
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-January/007488.html

> http://www.drawkcab.com/dumpyard/deliverydovecot-sql.conf.txt

:index=memory doesn't really do anything. It must be uppercased.