[Dovecot] Postfix & Dovecot LDA

Láďa durchanek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:12:30 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have a setup, which is the same (currently in testing).

Main problem is that LDA has to switch its privileges to the owner of mail
so it has to be run as root. Marking it suid solves the problem, than you
can change it to be executable only by Postfix.
Timo says that this is the safe way and I personally believe him :-)

	Láďa