[Dovecot] rc18 dies with Query: LSUB "" "*" failed on Squirrelmail

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jan 23 12:21:21 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 12:10 +0000, Gavin Henry wrote:
> Query: LSUB "" "*" failed, refer to server logs etc.
>
> Nothing in logs that shows error with mail_debug=yes

I don't think I've touched that part of the code at all.. Would be nice
if Squirrelmail gave more useful error messages.

You could try enabling rawlog and checking what exactly LSUB replies
(http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html). I don't see any problems in it. I
suppose Squirrelmail might reply that way if the server simply closed
the connection. But I don't know why that would happen without it
logging something.