[Dovecot] dovecot-acl file location in rc18

Garret Huntress ghuntress at ciw.edu
Wed Jan 24 18:38:42 UTC 2007

Hey Timo,

It's not *quite* fixed.  I just did a test with rc19:

dovecot: Jan 24 13:16:18 Error: IMAP(ghuntress): /home/ghuntress/
Mailarchive/./dovecot-acl is no longer kept in control directory,
move it to the actual maildir (/home/ghuntress/Mailarchive)

The catch is that Mailarchive/ and Mailarchive/./ are technically the
same directory, and a separate control directory is not defined!

namespace private {
    separator = /
    prefix = CIW Archived/
    location = maildir:%h/Mailarchive
}

Would you recommend adding a / at the end of the location definition?
(note, the example in the config file does not have a trailing / )

-Garret

P.S. I reverted to rc17 for the time being.

--
Garret W. Huntress
System Administrator / System Developer

Geophysical Laboratory