[Dovecot] Advice, Converting a Live/Production server.

Philip J. Hollenback hollenba at schrodinger.com
Fri Jan 26 17:00:11 UTC 2007

I have just written an article for SysAdmin magazine on how to perform
a gradual conversion from mbox to maildir with dovecot.  Contact me
off-list if you would like me to mail you a first draft for review.  I
have no idea when it might actually show up in the magazine.

Also I would welcome any dovecot gurus who would like to review my
article for accuracy to take a look at it too.

P.

--
Phil Hollenback
hollenba at schrodinger.com