[Dovecot] Benchmarking

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Sun Jan 28 15:07:16 UTC 2007

Hi Timo,
many thanks for the numbers.

Maybe having a raiserfs/etx3 on top of XFS have some perfomance
implications. But it should work fine for general benchmark

It would be nice to have a benchmark using the same disk and
the filesystem formated on a disk partition.
I say the same disk because some part of a hard disk are faster than
other (inner/outer tracks)

My current setup is ext3 and maildir, so I think I should be ok
with the perfomance. ;)

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver