[Dovecot] help a journalist: What do you wish the CIO understood about fighting spam?

Esther Schindler esther at bitranch.com
Tue Jan 30 18:22:36 UTC 2007

It's MOSTLY written and sitting on my hard drive. I was
breathtakingly thrilled to get a lot of good input from all sorts of
email admins (I have 30 pages of notes). But then I went out of town
for a week, came  back, and am setting up to leave for ANOTHER week
out of town. So much for my grand plans.

Let's see if I can get this article finished while I'm on the road. I
sure do want to see it posted.

--Esther
   (who yes, is still listening)