[Dovecot] Looking for IMAP maintenance tools

Jens Knoell jens at surefoot.com
Tue Jan 30 22:47:35 UTC 2007

Hi

I'm currently prowling for some IMAP tools to help me maintain our
mailboxes. I'd prefer "pure" IMAP, i.e. no messing with file system
directly, but would settle for more crude ways if need be.

Specifically I am looking for:
- Expunge tool: Outlook does not seem to auto-expunge messages in any
way shape or form. So I'd like to run a daily cron to expunge all mailboxes.
- Quota helper: Some way to send a warning email once a day or so,
saying "you're close to your quota limit, please delete some mail" or
somesuch

Granted, I could write these two from scratch - but why reinvent the wheel?

Thanks
Jen