[Dovecot] Small problem with src/lib/mountpoint.c [now with patch attached!]

Mike Brudenell pmb1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 16:52:44 EEST 2007

Greetings -

On 18 Jul 2007, at 22:31, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Could you try that both of these patches work:
>
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.0/rev/89184bad9d10
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/cc8b6e73e830
>
> I'm not sure from what version Solaris has getextmntent(), but I think
> from at least 8 so it should be safe to use. Anyway I didn't want
> to do
> that for Dovecot v1.0 just in case.

Looks like they work fine!  Wonderful!

Most of our machines are running Solaris 10 but there are still a
couple using Solaris 8 and these appear to have getextmntent()
available.

Thanks ever so,
Mike B-)

--
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York Yo10 5DD, UK
Tel:+44-1904-433811  FAX:+44-1904-433740

* Unsolicited commercial e-mail is NOT welcome at this e-mail address. *