[Dovecot] [Fwd: mulitple instance run problem]

Gabriele Fergola workino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:29:25 EEST 2007

Hi Stewart,
i'm veeeeeery new and noob about doveccot so i suppose a solution or where
is the problem.
i think the problem is auth daemon....

 3671 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/local/sbin/dovecot
 3672 ?        S      0:00 dovecot-auth
 5756 ?        S      0:00 dovecot-auth -w
u can see dovecot start dovecot and dovecot-auth.

The realy problem u can have is with dovecot-auth because all 2 istance use
the same port(socket) for the login.

i don't know how to solve the problem in second istance but for test i
prefer use a virtual machine make with VirtualBox.

Best reguards
Gabriele Fergola