[Dovecot] 1.0.1 release candidate 2

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 11:37:19 EEST 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I'll release v1.0.1 in a day or two, but it would be nice to get some
> testing before the release to see if I managed to break something after
> the Mercurial conversion. And did I forget something that should be
> fixed for v1.0.1?
>
> http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.0.1rc2.tar.gz
>
> Changes since v1.0.0:
>
> [...]

On a couple of occasions we discussed having the logfile entries be
somewhat more consistent and more easily machine-parseable.  And I think I
saw mention of a potential mail_log plugin or similar.  Was that related?

Is this likely to be in 1.0.1?  If this were planned, I would hope to try
to test it for you.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:  UNIX Team Leader                         Durham University     :
:                                           South Road            :
:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.d.lee/            Durham DH1 3LE        :