[Dovecot] 1.0.1 release candidate 3

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jun 12 22:01:13 EEST 2007

http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.0.1rc3.tar.gz

Looks like I managed to do a lot of changes today. So I'll wait a few
more days before v1.0.1 release. The important changes since rc2:

	+ deliver: Added -e parameter to write rejection error to stderr and
	  exit with EX_NOPERM instead of sending the rejection by executing
	  sendmail.
	+ dovecot --log-error logs now a warning, an error and a fatal
	- APPEND / SEARCH: If internaldate was outside valid value for time_t,
	  we returned BAD error for APPEND and SEARCH never matched. With 64bit
	  systems this shouldn't have happened. With 32bit systems the valid
	  range is usually for years 1902..2037.

See ChangeLog for more.