[Dovecot] Updating Folders in Mail box

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Wed Jun 13 05:12:19 EEST 2007

Wade Smart wrote:
> Im looking on the dovecot documentation about how to update the folder
> structure.
> I had some computer problems so I back up my mail and when I
> reinstalled I got rid of a bunch of unused old mail. But now when I
> open my mail client it still things all of those folders are still
> there. Im looking for how to update the file on what is and isnt
> there.
>
> wade

This depends on your mail client also.

Thunderbird, for example, keeps garbage around after folders are deleted
which must be manually removed. Else, when Thunderbird starts up, phantom
folders appear and disappear.

--
Like feeling your best ever, all day, every day? Here's how...
Your simple secrets are here - http://RadicalHealth.com