[Dovecot] 1.0.1 release candidate 3

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jun 14 11:00:12 EEST 2007

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 04:18:06PM -0700, Scott Silva wrote:
> Mark Nienberg spake the following on 6/13/2007 4:04 PM:
> > Axel Thimm wrote:
> >

> >> Are people interested in seeing 1.0.1rcX packaged?
> >
> > Not the RC, but I'm on the edge of my seat to see if 1.0.1 final is
> > available on ATrpms before end of life for Fedora Core 5.
> >
> > Mark
> >

> That gives it a little more than 2 weeks!  ;-)

Indeed. Even if ATrpms does ship 1.0.1 a day before FC5 goes EOL what
use would that be, you'd have to upgrade the FC5 system to something
newer anyway, unless you intend to use FC5 only internally w/o fear
for external network attacks. Which in combination with dovecot is not
that usual ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net