[Dovecot] shared folders

T. Horsnell tsh at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 19:34:34 EEST 2007

A number of our users would greatly benefit from truly
shareable mail folders. I know we can bodge this with
symlinks, but mailbox corruptions seem to occur when
simultaneous updates are made, but this may be a client
issue I guess.
So I wonder if true shareability is creeping up the agenda.
By true shareability, I mean such that if two users have
the same folder open and one of them makes a modification
to it, the display of that folder on the other user's screen
immediately reflects that change. I guess this may well
require a co-operating client...

Cheers,
Terry