[Dovecot] Outlook 2003 - Disappearing favorite folders

Phillip T. George Phillip at StellarDreams.com
Thu Jun 14 22:50:25 EEST 2007

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with Outlook 2003, where favorite folders seem to
disappear.  Specifically, they are subfolders of the Inbox.  The Inbox
favorite folder stays there without a problem.  Any clues as to what the
problem may be?  With the previous IMAP server (courier I believe) this
wasn't a problem...so it leads me to believe that Dovecot might be the
problem.  I'm working with Dovecot 1.0.rc28

Thanks,
Phillip