[Dovecot] v1.0.1 released

Bruce Bodger bbodger at bodcon.com
Fri Jun 15 20:22:42 EEST 2007

Timo,

Please entertain this elementary question regarding this new feature.

On Jun 15, 2007, at 12:55 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> 	+ deliver: Added -e parameter to write rejection error to stderr and
> 	  exit with EX_NOPERM instead of sending the rejection by executing
> 	  sendmail.

Using postfix / dovecot / deliver in a single domain mail host would
it make sense to incorporate the -e parameter?

We're now, using v1.0.0, and    "mailbox_command = /usr/local/libexec/
dovecot/deliver"   in main.cf is working very well.  Would modifying
it to   "mailbox_command = /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -e"
provide any benefit?

Thank you,
B. Bodger
New York, NY