[Dovecot] Looking for plugin docs

Łukasz Mierzwa prymitive at pcserwis.net
Fri Jun 15 23:38:02 EEST 2007

Friday 15 of June 2007 22:10:44 Rajkumar S napisał(a):
> Right now I am just experimenting, so do not know how far I will be
> able to work on it. But my idea is to have one db per email address.
> each db will have 3 tables, one table, let me call it header will have

To spam this ml more I must say that per user db is not that good idea, who
will create missing db's ? I wouldn't let dovecot do it, a little better
solution would be to make userid_table1, userid_table2 and so on, dovecot
would need to be able to create new tables inside only one db which should be
ok for security and speed (searching for a given user mails would be done on
his own tables only).

--
Łukasz Mierzwa