[Dovecot] Question about pre-indexing maildirs

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Thu Jun 21 03:50:09 EEST 2007

I have a situation with many users and an existing mail delivery
agent. Seems like I once saw an imaptest program which I imagine
might be used to pre-index maildirs.

For example...

    - remember which users and user maildirs have changed since
      last pre-index

    - when system quiet pre-index any maildirs which have had
      mail delivered and no access by a mail client (using some
      inotify magic)

If this sounds do-able, let me know where I can find an imaptest
version which works with latest dovecot trunk code and the syntax
for using it. Seems like I saw this once on the dovecot site.

Thanks.

- David

--
Like feeling your best ever, all day, every day? Here's how...
Your simple secrets are here - http://RadicalHealth.com