[Dovecot] test program #2: mmaping

Tan Shao Yi tansy at pacific.net.sg
Thu Jun 21 07:58:04 EEST 2007

Hi Timo,

It doesn't compile for Solaris 10:

>gcc concurrency.c -o concurrency -Wall
concurrency.c: In function `main':
concurrency.c:40: warning: implicit declaration of function `flock'
concurrency.c:40: error: `LOCK_EX' undeclared (first use in this function)
concurrency.c:40: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
concurrency.c:40: error: for each function it appears in.)
concurrency.c:50: error: `LOCK_UN' undeclared (first use in this function)
concurrency.c:92: warning: long int format, size_t arg (arg 2)

Cheers.