[Dovecot] Quota from passdb sql

Bruno Puga brpuga at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:33:12 EEST 2007

Hello folks!

Is it possible to retrieve quota information from a passdb sql lookup and
using static userdb?

I've tried here without success, and I can't find in the wiki or forum.

Some ways I configured dovecot-sql.conf:

1)
password_query = SELECT email AS user, CONCAT('maildir:storage=',quota) AS
quota, password FROM users WHERE email = '%u'

2)
password_query = SELECT email AS user, CONCAT('maildir:storage=',quota) AS
userdb_quota, password FROM users WHERE email = '%u'

With userdb sql things worked perfect, but as I can use static userdb I just
need quota information per user from passwd sql.

Thanks,
Bruno.