[Dovecot] quota calculating

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Mon Jun 25 17:26:24 EEST 2007

On Monday, June 25 at 10:10 AM, quoth Scott Zahn:
> Currently where I work we use qmail.  Every time a message is
> delivered, qmail seems to walk through the user's entire maildir in
> order to calculate quota usage.

Qmail doesn't support quota calculations. The quota calculation you
describe must be being performed by some add-on to qmail (such as
vpopmail's vdelivermail. If it's not doing a good job, you may want to
look into using a different add-on.

~Kyle
--
Disobedience, in the eyes of any one who has read history, is man's
original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been