[Dovecot] Can't see public folder contents after renaming folder

Mark Edwards mark at antsclimbtree.com
Thu Jun 28 02:08:46 EEST 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Robert Fraser wrote:

> Thanks for the help on this.
>
> We are on Ubuntu Dapper server - and beta3 is what we get :-)
> We'll do a
> manual install of a later version.
>
> Cheers
> Rob

FYI, you can use prevu to manually backport a newer version, that's
the easiest way.  I'd suggest the one from gutsy.  I'm using it on
feisty and it works well.

You'll have to install prevu manually, its not in the repository
until feisty.  Here's a link:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Prevu

Using prevu is better than manually installing, because your config
should without modification when you upgrade, and its far easier than
building from source.

--
Mark Edwards