[Dovecot] wiki.dovecot.org double-escapes capcha info

Ben Winslow rain at bluecherry.net
Fri Jun 29 23:38:55 EEST 2007

The "capcha" on wiki.dovecot.org seems to be double-escaping HTML
entities in the informational message, such that the wiki displays
"Captcha to prevent wiki spam, write <strong>Dovecot</strong>
here:" [sic.]  When I dutifully entered "<strong>Dovecot</strong>," it
didn't work, saying "<span class="error">You didn't provide the correct
captcha. Use the browser's Back button and try again, or register an
account to avoid this.</span>" [sic]

It took a few minutes for me to realize what was going on and simply
enter "Dovecot" for the capcha...

--
Ben Winslow <rain at bluecherry.net>