[Dovecot] 1.0.rc25 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Mar 1 13:15:22 EET 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 14:08 +0100, Luigi Rosa wrote:
> Timo Sirainen said the following on 1/3/2007 14:03:
>
> > And what should the wiki exported to doc/
> > directory in the tarball look like?
>
> I think that the tarball should contain a "link" to wiki documentation.

It already does contain doc/USE-WIKI-INSTEAD file.

> This would avoid the obsolescence of the data and limit the updates to
> one single place.

But the problem is that wiki might be down or there might be some
network connectivity problems. It's pretty annoying when you can't get
to the documentation.

All the updates would still go through Wiki. I'd just run some script
before the tarball creation to fetch the latest changes. And I already
monitor all the changes in the Wiki so there shouldn't be any surprises
that accidentally go into the tarball. :)