[Dovecot] automaticly move expunded emails to trash Folder

Wilfried BARNAVON wbarnavon at on-fire.net
Sat Mar 3 02:22:28 EET 2007

Well OK. I can understand your point of view. However in some big societies,
you can find some of those horrible IMAP clients like Outlook, and when your
DSI does not want to change, the only way you have -- for now - is to adapt.

So, Can someone help me to mitigate (or reverse) the DELETE operation after
the copy process in the implementation of the expunge hook of the
lazy-expunge plugin ?

 In fact I just want to undelete the files except those which are in
Destinations folders of the plugin.

hmmm ?

No. http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-February/020110.html