[Dovecot] pre-1.0.rc27: Index and mbox fixes

Dan Price dp at eng.sun.com
Sun Mar 11 23:32:52 EET 2007

On Sun 11 Mar 2007 at 11:04PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 20:54 +0000, Chris Wakelin wrote:
> >
> > Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, this one is also broken. Some things that point to an invalid
> > > backtrace:
> >
> > <sheepish grin^2> OK this one's actually the right core file *and* the
> > right binary (the other was from dovecot-1.0-beta7.)
>
> Yes, this one was correct :) This should fix it:
> http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-March/008096.html
>
> I'll build also a new snapshot. I guess I'll delay rc27 until tomorrow
> anyway.

I've put up the pre-rc27 onto our box and so far things are looking
good.  However, it's the weekend, and we don't have many users busy,
and no new migrations.  If you can wait until Tuesday afternoon (Pacific
time) I can let you know how it survives Monday's abuse, and the
migration of some more users on Monday night (which should hopefully
validate the endianness bugfix).  I'll go remove the index and cache
removal stuff from our migration script.

        -dp

--
Daniel Price - Solaris Kernel Engineering - dp at eng.sun.com - blogs.sun.com/dp