[Dovecot] Problems with seen flag on OS X mail

Nicolas Cianca ncianca at lightbulb.com
Thu Mar 15 08:43:07 EET 2007

I'm having a problem with dovecot and apple mail not always
remembering the seen flag. Some cases when mail is read it stays that
way but other times it reverts back to unread on the next
connection.  I've tried to rebuild the Apple Mail mailbox but that
doesn't do it.  The mail is stored in Maildir format in the users
home directory.  All the connections Apple Mail are done via IMAP.

I'm currently running rc27 on Centos and this has been ongoing since
I switched from cyrus about 3 months ago.

Any suggestions?

nicolas cianca

LIGHTBULB

ncianca at lightbulb.com