[Dovecot] One user having reproducible IMAP issues

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Mar 19 10:29:09 EET 2007

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 06:17:24PM -0700, Alex Boster wrote:
> Thanks -- we figured it out, but that is good to see.
>
> Yes, it was 0.99 but has been upgraded.  We are filtering out the
> problematic headers and removed them from the "broken" mbox files.
> Everything is working fine now.
>
> I'm on rc26, but will go to rc27 when there is a CentOS 4 / RHEL 4
> source RPM.  Are there are config file or other gotchas in going from
> rc26 to rc27?

It is available for quite some time, but the web display doesn't
update as often as the repo. Either point yum to the repo, or pick it
up at dl.atrpms.net.

The web creation takes longer than simply updating the repo, and the
manual web downloading is less than 0.1% at ATrpms, which is why it is
just recreated every now and then and may be out of date.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net