[Dovecot] Best way to migrate from Qpopper to Dovecot

Torsten torsten at cybaerspace.net
Tue Mar 20 18:46:25 EET 2007

Hi David,

we did nearly the same procedure the last time we switched from an old
Qpopper maschine to a new Qpopper maschine.
The last time we had not so much users (maybe 16000), not so much data
(round about 20Gigs) and there was no need of conversion.
This time we have new DNS-Names, new environment (Dovecot) and so on.

So David, may I ask you how long did it take to convert the data?

Thanks
Torsten