[Dovecot] Getting more spam

Ejay Hire ehire at globaloptions.com
Thu Mar 22 17:41:29 EET 2007

Sadly, I have to take exception to the suggestions to "reply to spam with
your contact address" and "sign up for free porn".  By the loosest
definitions, you are "asking" for spam when you do this.

The other suggestions, posting to bugtraq and usenet, are excellent ideas.

Also, An excellent way to get more spam is to unsubscribe from spam with the
target address.  This seems to work REALLY well.

-ejay